Friday, September 25, 2009

Brain Waves

I found some software to make subliminal messages and brainwave audio. I did a test... I found brainwave patter that was set up for meditations. I have a lot of chatter constantly thinking about everything and I tend to do this in the car a lot. So I made this meditation cd it has some pink noise and then a soft brainwave tone. I realized after a while I was not thinking my mind was clear and I felt tingles in my crown. Then I tried to think to and do simple math problem's this was a challenge even know I am vary good at math. I at the end of the meditation it brings you back up to more of a thinking brain wave patter and then the brain chatter came back not as strong as before and I was able to do math again.
I want to add positive I AM statements to the meditation and see that that does.

No comments:

Post a Comment