Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 Phases to stay present and get the most out fo this reality

During my journey to stay present I found three phases that needs to take place to be whole
I am completing the second phase and working on the third.

Phase1
- First we have to be in our body not just in our heads or on other planets. You have to be aware of when you are disconnected the space cadet formula essences helped me become more grounded in my body. You will be come more aware of what is going on physically and mentally you will start to connect with other.

Phase 2
- Spiritual work. you have to open up your chakras and let the spiritual energy flow from the crown now to the root to the earth. You have to find what feels good too you and what you connect with. For my self I found Sacred G , Reiki and Angel Healing. During this you will find your live goal and how you can help make a positive impact on the universe

Phase 3
- manifesting in this physical reality. Going out interacting and connecting with others in this reality. Making your own reality by adding your contributions to make a better universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment