Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Scripting

Daily Scripting

I have been doing daily scripting at the start of each day. This helps align your energy for the day and helps clear out any blockages you may have. When writing them with feeling.
as you write if makes you feel no conformable then rewrite it until is feels good.

here are a few examples
  • Today I need help when I feel stuck on next steps,, on an inner and outer level, so I am feeling more movement and momentum.
  • Today I am guided how to be aware of all the things I’m doing that contribute to the bigger picture.
  • Today I need help when I am feeling bored.
  • Today I want to feel more connected to my guidance on the ways that feel more resonant for me to promote the business.
Also write down your positive evidence and match them to something that you may have scripted about.

We all want big things to happen by writing down all of the little things it turns into a big thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment